[SCCC] QTH of N6VR for rent

Ray Benny rbenny at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 21 12:50:09 PDT 2009

My family and I are moving to the Prescott, Arizona soon. Now is not the
time to sell, so we are offering our home for rent. Give me a call or send
an email if you would like to know more.

Please pass this email along to those you might think are interested.

Ray, N6VR

QTH OF N6VR FOR RENT

Oak View, Ojai Valley, Ventura County, CA. Rural 2/3 acres on ridge,
beautiful views and a great radio location! Home is located about 1 – ½
hours north of LAX, 45 minutes south of Santa Barbara and 12 miles inland of
the City of Ventura.

The home is in a 1950’s development (no CC&R’s) with custom build homes on ½
to 1 acre parcels. It is about 2000 sq/ft with 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bath, dining
and living rooms, and fireplace. It has a nice outside deck with view, over
30 fruit trees and a place for garden. There have been a number of home
improvements and upgrades done over 30 years we have lived here. The home is
wheel chair, handicap accessible.

Antennas and towers in place (will stay):

1) 70ft heavy duty motorized tower w/KLM 4el 40m yagi at 70ft, a Hygain 204
BA, 4 el 20m yagi at 80ft and 80/30m inverted ‘V’ at 68ft.

2) 40ft tower with homebrew, long boom 5 el yagis for 15m @ 40ft and 10m
@45ft.

3) (2) 80m 67ft phased verticals.

The radio room is attached, 10 X 12ft.

Home will be available about July 15.

Call Ray at home: 805 649-9696 or cell: 805 302-5560. Email is
n6vr at arrl.net.

Photos can be provided if you are serious.

Ray,

N6VR