[SCCC] Call for SCCCers to Go To Field Day This Weekend

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Wed Jun 24 19:07:42 PDT 2009

Dick, et al:

The JPL ARC and Caltech ARC will be running our annual Field Day gig up
on Mount Gleason. We are going to have a nice setup for 2A + GOTA, but
our roster of experienced operators (especially CW ops)  is a little
thin this year, so if anyone in the SCCC wants to get some chair time at
6500ft ASL with rapidly depressed elevation in all directions, please
shoot me an email and I'll get you all the particulars.

http://pitfall.org/jplarc/FieldDay/2009

73, Mike W4EF.............