[SCCC] NAQP RTTY

Vic Sadesky vsadesky at ccis.com
Sun Mar 1 09:08:59 PST 2009

NAQP RTTY

Call: KI6VC
Station: KI6VC
OP: HIMSELF
Class: Single Op Low
NAME USED: VIC
QTH: CA
Guard Dogs Services: Meko & Sparky

160:       0
  80:      21         11
  40:      72         33
  20:      95         34
  15:       0
  10:       0
-------------------
          188   Mults  78

Total Claimed Score = 14,586

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Software: miLog/TurboTax
Equip; IC-756 ProIII, Force12 C4XL @ 50 ft, Shunt loaded tower for 80

Comments:

DoNOT EVER NEVER work on your taxes just before a contest!!! Something didn't add up on line 12,627,987,000 A~ZZ
and drove me nuts...

Propagation didn't,,,Nothing new there. Heard some action on 15 but couldn't work a thing

Just couldn't get anything to "click"  Didn't have a single good run only short sprints...just kind of plodded thru

Hey, I'm new to RTTY contesting and been using miLog for the past 5 years...do the other software packages use two windows for RTTY? the contest logging window and the RTTY demod window???  After TurboTax finishes kicking my a$$, I should look at some others.

73
Vic Sadesky KI6VC
Cal City
"Our doubts are traitors,