[SCCC] FS: Force 12 Antennas

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Mon Mar 2 22:51:52 PST 2009

SCCC'ers,

I still have three excellent Force 12 antennas for sale and
would be willing to deliver them to your door this Saturday,
in the San Diego or LA area, if your intereseted in them.
I'll be delivering a tower and could easily bring these
antennas to you as well.  Available are a Magnum 620/340N
(40M-20M), a Strike Force 4BA (17M-10M) and a EF-130 (30M).
Would like to sell as a package.  They make an awesome
combination, are in good condition, and are available at a
fraction of the new price.  Contact me if interested.

73, Bob K6ZZ