[SCCC] Antennas for sale

N6CW at aol.com N6CW at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 19:49:33 PDT 2009

Guys,

I have the following antennas for sale. All antennas are on the ground,
disassembled and ready for pickup. Pickup only in San Diego. No shipping.

CUSHCRAFT SKYWALKER 10-4CD, 10 meter 4 element beam. 16 foot boom. In
excellent condition. $100.00.

HY-GAIN AV-640 8 BAND VERTICAL. 40-6 meters including the WARC bands. This
vertical received an excellent mention in CQ magazine a couple of months ago.
In  great condition. $200.00

FORCE 12, "The DXer", N201715. Three separate antennas on one 24 foot boom.
3 elements on 20, 2 elements on 17 and 4 elements on 15 meters. No traps. This
 one is used but it is complete. $300.00.

Telex 204BA, 1/2 of a reflector element. New, with all hardware including
the element to boom clamp. In the box. $20.00

I will be happy to answer any questions you have on any of these  antennas.

Terry/N6CW
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)