[SCCC] N6KI SOAB HP Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 00:27:08 PDT 2009

Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: N6KI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

  80:    9       4
  40:  102      32
  20:  245      44
  15:   39      26
  10:    9       5
----------------------
Total:  404     111  Total Score = 117,882

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  This is a fun contest and growing with more contestants every
year since inception of 2006
Put in 1/2 contest time and more than  quadrupled score from last year  (
26K in 2008 )

I had hoped for more trans-equatorial propagation to South America on 10 and
15 but condx just didn't co-operate
( at least for the 16 hours I was on of the 33 !)

Had DX Telnet going and managed to get "CW SKIMMER"  Spots from Larry N6NC
who has the installation
in Beta test at his modest La Jolla Apartment buiding QTH at same time so
that really helped to
grab a bunch of PFXs and Mults !

Everyone in the Americas from Northern Slope of Alaska to Punta Arenas tip
of South America
gets to work everyone else on each band. Met my goal of 100K points and
wait'l next year !