[SCCC] TRW Swap Meet again

W6ph at aol.com W6ph at aol.com
Fri May 22 07:36:12 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the replies.  Some suggested going to the
website for the swap meet.  I had done that but the site
does not say what the process is to obtain the permit.
One of the respondents told me to line up on the south
side of the meet in the "day only" line and fill out the
permit form there.  However, it also said that I have to
have my license with me.  Unfortunately, I don't have
it with me right now and I don't suppose they would
honor a QRZ listing.  So I'm SOL this time.

It would have been convenient as I am driving 200+
miles on Saturday to pick up my wife in LAX at
2:30 pm.  I'll probably end up taking this stuff
to the salvage yard.

Again, thanks for the replies.

        73, Kurt, W6PH Lone Pine, CA
**************Kick start your favorite grad’s career with mobile email for