[SCCC] SCCC Draft Membership Roster for Sweepstakes - Please Confirm

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Nov 5 21:21:17 PST 2009

Hi,

I've drafted a membership roster for the SCCC in order to reply to the ARRL's Contest Branch request for a roster. Please review the roster and let me know if you think you should be on it and aren't, or someone is missing who should be on it. We haven't had a published roster in years, so I'm sure I've missed someone.

The roster separately lists members who reside within the ARRL's 175-mile circle and those who live outside of it, based on addresses found at qrz.com. Before everyone asks why the club center was defined to exclude K6LL and W7WW, both Daves have stated that they plan on specifying the quite active Arizona Outlaws Contest Club in their Sweepstakes log submittals, rather than the SCCC.

Roster can be found at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/scccroster.html

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)