[SCCC] Score

Bob Wilson N6HB at n6hb.org
Mon Nov 30 19:06:03 PST 2009

HTML doesn't add proportional spacing -- that's determined by the font
being used. For example, "Courier New" won't render proportionally. The
bigger issue is that HTML won't render consecutive spaces, which are used
to align columns. I do agree that sending in plain-text is probably the
safest bet ... either that, or find a way of changing those spaces to
non-breaking spaces ( ).

-Bob