[SCCC] CaQP KQ6ES SOFixed LP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Oct 11 19:46:25 PDT 2009

California QSO Party

Call: KQ6ES
Operator(s): KQ6ES
Station: KQ6ES

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15  :o(

  160:    1
   80:   37
   40:   69     68
   20:  125     52
   15:   69     29
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------

I wanted to operate at least 20 hours but I got frustrated early when RF
suddenly started to lock up my keyboard on 20m. This has never happened
before.
By the time I got my enthusiasm back and figured out how to bypass the RF, I
lost too much time. Anyway, once I got back into it I enjoyed it a lot, but
40m CW was a disappointment. I just couldn't get anything going there.
I never found ID, SD, MS, NT or MB.
I hope to work you all in the CW Sweepstakes.
John kq6es

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/