[SCCC] KT34XA and 40 ft Tubular Tower with Tilt and base Rotator Fixture Available

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 01:25:49 PDT 2009

N6PC in Allied Gardens area of San Diego has a KT34XA 6 Element Triband (
20/15/10) Yagi for $150
and a 40 foot tubular tower with Tilt over Fixture and Base Rotator mount
$100

The Yagi is in good condx with very little Oxidation and all Plastic parts
looked good to me (
( Boom to Element Mounts and element half donut insulators ( Green ) looked
fine )

The Tubular tower will need to be cleaned up and painted and all brackets
may be sandblasted or wire brushed and painted
with cold galvanize but for $100 and some elbow grease will make someone a
nice system.
( I Cables should also be replaced )

Paul N6PC is going on the road and needs to get these items off his property
this weekend.
He indicated that he may cut up the KT-34XA and sell as aluminum scrap if he
can't sell this weekend
( GO over and kick him in the shins and maybe make a package deal or get the
stuff  for even less ! )

Call Paul N6PC ASAP if any interest at 619 582-6109

Dang, I wish I had some place to store this stuff !

Those of you receiving this mail that have no interest, please forward this
to anyone you know in So Cal area
that may be interested !

73, Dennis N6KI