[SCCC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Next Webinar

Michael S. Mitchell w6rw at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 09:48:12 PDT 2009

A few years ago, CQ magazine sold a CD with all of the articles and scores in the history of the CQWW. The very first multi multi submission was by W6RW and was also the first to break 1 million points. The next year, there was an East coast multi multi entry along with W6RW. There was much discussion as to whether or not to create a new category (much like the 2 radio single op discussions a few years back).