[SCCC] W6 Multi Operations in the 50s

W6UM at aol.com W6UM at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 08:58:58 PDT 2009

Another multi-multi of that era was W6YRA, at UCLA. Our scores may have
never made it into QST because we managed to get disqualified nearly every
time  for being outside the band. In those days an FCC infraction or OO notice
was an  automatic DQ. Looks like things may have gone in a complete circle,
with some  stations in the modern era also actually being DQed.

Chas.

infractions, mostly In a message dated 9/10/2009 4:31:21 A.M. Pacific