[SCCC] always a first time

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sun Sep 13 15:59:09 PDT 2009

Hello Kate,

Welcome to the group!  Dick told me that you had signed up.

Don't worry, nothing is "peanuts" here!  We all started the same way,
with nerve-wracking slow contacts and a hand-key, most likely.  Keep
us informed of your doings and don't hesitate to ask for help or
information.  And of course you have your W6UE Cal Tech gang nearby
to help show the way-- N6AN, W4EF and others.

It was nice seeing you at the DX Bash in San Diego County.

73,

Glenn K6NA