[SCCC] Ride TO Visalia Available Thursday - Noon departure

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:09:08 PDT 2010

Although a One Way Trip with an Italian in a Black Colored Vehicle sounds
very ominous
I guarantee you will get there safely  but you will need to arrange a return
trip to SD area
( I am no longer  card carrying member of a Large Italian Family ! )

I have 3 seats open for ride to Visalia on *Thursday April 15* if anyone
from San interested but I wil NOT be coming back to SD Sunday though MOST
SD attendees WILL come back Sunday and possibly have room

So, If you want to get to Visalia a day early let me know

73, Dennis N6KI