[SCCC] SCCC Meeting at ARRL Santa Barbara Section Convention in Santa Barbara, August 14, 2010

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 21:52:41 PDT 2010

Southern California Contest Club Meeting Announcement

The 13:00 - 13:50 Contest Forum at the ARRL Santa Babara Section
Convention in Santa Barbara will also be an SCCC meeting. We expect to
cover:

- invitation to join SCCC to non-members
- current contest happenings
- any other topics you bring up

Convention admission is free. An optional Tri-tip and chicken lunch
BBQ is $15. See http://www.sbarc.org/ for more information,

08:00 - 16:00 Swapmeet. Free for sellers. Seller set-up starts at 06:00

I to see you at the meeting.

Note that we will also meet at the ARRL Southwestern Division
Convention in San Diego on September 18. More information will follow.

73,

Dick, N6AA