[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:52:37 PDT 2010

                   North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SB

 160:    9     3
  80:   70    25
  40:  142    44
  20:  303    53
  15:   30    21
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  554   146  Total Score = 82,546

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments: Fun contest...I agree with a few other comments bands were pretty
noisy - but
was able to manage to stay in the chair for the 10 hrs - with a nap and food
along the way!
Missed ME but managed to work the other states.  Also missed 5 of the 13 VE
provinces.
Worked 3 stations 4 times K5GO/N2IC/VE3EJ and a lot of stations 3 times.
Actually the
100 watt limit on these NAQP's is kind of nice - but I am getting too old to
run low power
or QRP...so will run kw when I can..hihi.  Worked several of the SCCC guys -
tnx fer the Q's!
73 - Dick

Rig:FT-1000MP Mk-V
Ant:  10-40 Mtrs:        Explorer 14 at 50 Ft - with 40 mtr dipole
        160 & 80 Mtrs:  1/4 wave slopers

Software: N1MM