[SCCC] Ohio QSO Party

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:19:14 PDT 2010

> I think W9RE runs a 20-25 wpm
sprint practice on Thursdays before the NS Ladder.

Tks Art! Actually,  slower, 18-26 wpm as session progresses from start at
0200Z for 20-25 mins (around 14040, 7040, 3540). But slower speeds are also
welcome as stations learn the Sprint QSY format. As ops progress in their CW
skills, they can move up to the Ladder series  (and NCCC-Sprints when no
ladder is in progress) starting at 0230 Z (same bands + 160).  Good training
also for NCJ NA CW Sprints.

73 Bill n6zfo
Contest Director for NCCC Sprint Ladder.