[SCCC] ARRL 10 N6AA SO CW HP

John Simmons kq6es at roadrunner.com
Sun Dec 12 22:12:32 PST 2010

This opens up a whole new controversy about assisted operating.

I have an impressively realistic red rubber lobster, courtesy of Archie
McPhee. Surely that will work better than a picture, and get Maine in the
log for you next year.
Come to think of it, I was eating some Trader Joe's potato cheese when Idaho
called me (and probably Wisconsin), but despite all the hot air in the
shack, I never worked DC.

John kq6es