[SCCC] TBDC SOHP KI6VC

Vic ki6vc at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 06:57:31 PST 2010

Stew Perry

Station:      KI6VC
Call:           KI6VC
Op:             Himself
Exch:         DM15
Time:         8 Hrs

Qs           249
Points      940

Station 756ProIII, AL1200, DX-B Sloper @ 48ft
Software N1MM

Notes:

Noise still 20 over I'll have to get use to it.  Activity was excellent and I had some of the best CW runs ever!  Best DX was CE1/K7CA.  Didn't hear much DX
was called by several KP4s and some loud KH6s but again no JAs.  Low point: Rain flooded out some mice and Sparky had to brag on each one at 2AM.
Yum wet dog/dead mice...cheese supplies safe and secure.  High point:  Didn't come until NOW!  Just got an email from an SM reporting hearing me at
noon his time 3AM here...tried to work me but nogo.  He didn't say my signal level but I'm sure it was S9++???

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear to all
73 KI6VC Meko&Sparky

RF cures Global Warming...Save the world
CONTEST MORE