[SCCC] Need RM-15 for Hustler Mobile Whip

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:22:34 PST 2010

Anyone got a spare Hustler RM-15  15 mtr mobile coil they want to sell cheap
or
donate to Tim KJ6BWX, newly licensed General ( High School Student ) who is
trying to get on HF
at home station which is antenna restricted  so I suggested use mobile
antenna after school in evenings for now and
he will use a chain link fence and maybe a couple wire radials and a Quick
Disconnect system

I am have found all other band coils except for 12 mtrs which is no biggee
these days
with propagation bad up there

He also needs the Male part of the QD-1 disconnect that is typically screwed
into
the ball on a vehicle as I have the Female part that goes on bottom of
mobile mast

I will be at PARC meeting this eve - Tim lives North Rancho Bernardo

73, Dennis N6KI
Mira Mesa