[SCCC] NA Sprint CW NE6I

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sat Feb 6 22:00:15 PST 2010

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:    0       0
   40:  101    2:43
   20:   53    1:16
---------------------

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:
Contest software upgrade here last week, and a few things were different
from the previous version. Argh. Caught me off guard and cost me 10-15 mins
at the start of the contest. There is a moral to the story in there
somewhere!  As usual of late, the bands sounded punk before the contest but
exploded at 0000Z.  Huge signals on 40 meters! Enjoyed the fact that three
other contests were going on at the same time: FOC, BCQP and some sort of
RTTY contest.  As always though, the cream of the crop was operating Sprint,
not those "other" contests...

Pretty happy with this showing despite the slow start. HOA property here
limits my antenna farm to two dipoles, both within arm's length of the
ground.  Miss my yagis from years ago...