[SCCC] Re-Reminder - SCCC Meeting at N6HC's in Santa Ana Sunday - February 14, 2010

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:11:22 PST 2010

This version of the reminder does have the directions at the end!

The Southern California Contest Club will meet at N6HC's hilltop QTH
in Santa Ana, on Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 12:30 PM.

Location:
Arnie Shatz, N6HC
10931 Hunting Horn
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Directions are at the end of this message
(714) 573-2965
n6hc at: aol ;dot com

We will discuss our activity in the CW Sprint and the
upcoming ARRL DX Contests. We will also talk about other current
contest related topics. There may be a short demo of Logbook of the
World, and possibly an overview of the K4M Midway expedition.

The very-active VHF Contest contingent is expected with a report on the
January VHF Contest and future events.

As usual, please advise Arnie and/or me if you expect to come so that
we have a reasonable estimate of provisions needed. If you don't make
reservations, and can come at the last minute, just show up.

Please use this SCCC E-mail reflector to arrange carpools.

73,

Dick, N6AA
N6AA at arrl.org
(310) 455-1138