[SCCC] NE6I ARRL DXCW

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun Feb 21 17:33:23 PST 2010

NE6I SOAB(A) HP

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CA

  160:
   80:
   40:  113    42
   20:  124    50
   15:   70    33
   10:
-------------------
Total:  307   125  Total Score = 114,750

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:  All S&P with the usual super low dipoles.  Noticed the pile ups
got fierce on 20m the last two hours of the contest.  I worked XU7ACY down
the stretch but not sure he got my call right.  So much QRM that I couldn't
tell if he got the call correction.  He originally had me as NE6A.

15m was open nicely. Amazing what a few sunspots can do.  Saw the DX spots
on 10m but didn't have a 10m antenna.  Will get something up for next time.