[SCCC] Old SCCC Pics

Will Angenent k6nd at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 08:33:56 PST 2010

Wayne et al,

Many of you will remember the 50th anniversary gathering at Shakey's Pizza for the SCDXC, at that time i was Vice President and organized the celebration with great success. The program was a presentation of slides (in color!) by W6SYG all from 40's and 50's. Bruce WA7BNM and I asked Frank Newton, after the presentation, or we could borrow the slides to copy. He looked at us and took the slide box in his arms like a baby and said NO! So that was the end of this. I have no idea what happened with the slides after that. It would be nice to find out.

73, Will
K6ND

Mendon, Ma