[SCCC] N6KI NAQP SSB Jamuary 2010 SO1R LP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:07:41 PST 2010

        *           North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: W6HCD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   37    13
   80:  127    31
   40:  151    40
   20:  226    45
   15:  295    35
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  840   165  Total Score = 140,280

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Had a great run on 15 at beginning of contest, knocking off 290 Qs in 2 hours
and 20 minutes but only 35 mults so guess my sig was just bouncing onto same
areas of U.S. ! Got a 160 full size dipole up at the 11th hour and that helped
with 13 mults out of 37 Qs. Need to get a Vertical up for TX as dipole too low
to ground but heard well. Telescoping Fiberglass mast I used to get Apex of 160
full length Dipole to 30 ft height, came crashing down sometime in middle of
night but luckily AFTER the contest......

*