[SCCC] YCCC SO2R+ controller Group Purchase

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Sat Jul 3 08:22:59 PDT 2010

Prasad, thanks for bringing this to our attention. It looks great, but I
wonder how it compares to the DX Doubler, which I have now. Also, Micro
Ham has a new SO2R box out.

73, Bruce, K6ZB

> The email ID to contact Dennis for this group purchase is
> so2rbox at verizon.net
>
> Sorry I missed out adding this in my previous email.
>

> 73 de Prasad VU2PTT (also W2PTT)
>

> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Prasad <vu2ptt at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Folks,
>>
>> A group purchase of the YCCC SO2R+ controller http://www.k1xm.org/SO2R/
>> is
>> currently being coordinated by Dennis W1UE.
>>
>> I am getting one sent out here to India and if anyone is interested in
>> getting this kit, Denis requests you drop a direct email to him. This
>> kitting run closes July 21.
>>
>> 73 de Prasad VU2PTT (also W2PTT)

Bruce R. Elbert
President, Application Technology Strategy, Inc.
3290 Morning Ridge Avenue
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 USA
tel:  +1 805 531-9692
fax:  +1 805 531-9693