[SCCC] Fwd: Equipment for sale, Hemet Area.

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 05:35:38 PDT 2010

From: Ron Baker <wa6azn at verizon.net>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Subject: Equipment for sale, Hemet Area.
To: wa6azn at verizon.net

 FYI and thanks.  Ron, WA6AZN.

The following equipment is for sale from the Hemet Area.
*PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECT.*
 *CONTACT:*
*Galen, K6BOY, (951) 766-0193.*

(1) Ameritron AL-811 Linear Amp.  600 W PEP. 160 - 15 meters (can be
modified for 10 meter op but this unit has not been modified for that)
Three 811As in final. Can be retrofitted directly with 572Bs if desired. I
have the matching Ameritron ARB-704 relay buffer module.      Asking $500
(fixed price) for Amp. Will throw in the relay buffer module free.

(2)  MFJ-986 Differential "T" antenna tuner with lighted dual needle
meter Reads 0 -200 or 0 - 2000 watts (average or peak, switchable and
reflected/SWR). I have added a white LED lamp in the turns counter window
(otherwise hard to read in subdued lighting conditions). Includes wall-wart
for meter lights.    Asking $100 (fixed price).

(3)  Yaesu FT-840 Transceiver. All digital solid state. Digital
freq readout. Analog meter: signal/power/ALC levels. Works all bands 160
through 10 meters. Receives all freqs between 100 kHz to 30 mHz. Dual VFOs.
This unit has the FM module installed. Includes Yaesu PTT hand mic.
 *w/Pyramid
PS-26KX 23 amp, dual meter regulated power supply* (front panel adjustable
up to 15 VDC). For powering FT-840 transceiver.    Asking  $450 for the
combo. Do not want to sell these two units separately.

All of these units are in excellent condition, functionally and
cosmetically. All are presently in my operating setup for viewing by
potential buyer. I have the user manuals for all.

 I have all the original boxes these items came to me in but I don't want to
get involved in any shipping activity. That will also save any buyer that
expense. As is the case with any used equipment, these items are offered on
an AS-IS basis, no warranty expressed or implied. Delivery to be taken at my
residence. I would very much prefer all sales to be on a cash basis but will
accept a personal check. However, the check will have to clear the banking
system before delivery of the item(s). A small discount will be considered
if a buyer wishes to buy the complete setup as listed.

Look me up on www.qrz.com and you can see this equipment in the picture
provided. The old man in the picture is not for sale. I do have
individual pictures available for inserting in emails if asked for.

*CONTACT*
*Ron, WA6AZN, email: **wa6azn at verizon.net* <wa6azn at verizon.net>

*Yaesu FT-1000 MP Mark V Field  Transceiver (160-10 M)*
Includes Transceiver, Original Manual, Hand Mic (possible Desk
mike later) AC power cord.  In very good condition, working on
all bands.  See Yaesu specs.  Basically 100 watt CW, SSB.
Auto-tuner built in.  Both AC and DC operation. (DC with external supply.)
AS-IS of course but was working on all bands just recently.

Unit is heavy and do not wish to ship.  *Asking $1200.00*
*(Hemet Area)*