[SCCC] K6NA IARU

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 17 12:15:22 PDT 2010

Rumors have it that Dale Hoppe and Rush Drake taught you well, Glenn.  I
heard that you just walked around, playing host-ess, filling water glasses,
(I also heard that Marko was there, so also maybe filling up Jack Daniel's
glasses),  fixing broken computers, drawing up new tower/antenna plans for
anyone not operating.  Nicely done, OT.

Jim  N6TJ