[SCCC] W6UM IARU

W6UM at aol.com W6UM at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 09:53:34 PDT 2010

SOABHP CW only
Summary

Band    Q      Pts    Mult      Zn      HQ
160       2       4        2        1        1
  80        6       10         6        1        5
   40      26      100     18      12      6
  20      312    1384      72      33     39
  15       29    109      17        9        8
  10      What's that?

Tot      375    1607    115      56      55

Claimed Score: 184,805

Grateful for the improvement in conditions Saturday evening. All WRTC
stations were equally weak, but had good ears. Managed to work the only 37 of
them I was able to hear. They certainly turned in some astonishing QSO
totals. The overall activity from Russia was exceptional, with some of the rarer
ITU zones showing up. Impressive, considering how many of the operators had
 traveled to Moscow as volunteers for WRTC.

Two EU peeked thru on 15 via the South Atlantic. Hope we are not limited to
 this path come next fall. Not even any locals heard on 10 in San Luis
Obispo.  It's got to get better...

Chas., W6UM