[SCCC] Capacitors - Caveat Emptor

Art K6XT k6xt at arrl.net
Sat Jul 31 11:46:46 PDT 2010

Now that my internet is back on after yesterday's lightning storm....

Looking over the offerings I see these folks have some interesting
components. However, what they do NOT have is any 500V, screw terminal
radial electrolytics that will replace the caps on a Alpha 76 PS board.
Or any other screw terminal caps at any voltage that I saw.

In my post I had disposed of the hackit approach. Could be done, to be
sure, just not to my 76.

73 Art