[SCCC] Prop Pitch Setup By Ted Gillette Forsale

Terry w6ru at atginternet.com
Mon Nov 1 10:47:31 PDT 2010

I have a prop pitch system that I don't think I am ever going to use. I bought it from who ever bought Bob Thompson, K6SSJ's LM-470 tower. It is a Ted Gillette system with selsons etc. I checked Prop pitch and it runs ... probably needs lubing after sitting for the last 20 years. I have the controller somewhere around here. If anyone is interested I will dig it out of storage as well. $ 700.00 for the setup ... pickup or meet somewhere.

TNX,
Terry W6RU