[SCCC] N1MM Question

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 00:04:33 PST 2010

Assign one of your function keys (I use F12)
the command {WIPE}.
Works like a champ. This allows you to keep
one hand on the keyboard and the other on your
knob.. (Tuning Knob)...
Try this N1MM link for some real key assignment
tricks..  RTTY, SPRINTS, etc ...
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Key+Assignments
73, Art  W6KY