[SCCC] N1MM Question

hlserra at sbcglobal.net hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 8 07:00:24 PST 2010

Dennis-

The "SDG" problem occurs every year. In N1MM the CW Fn keys menu (the
pre-loaded CW msgs), where ever SDG appears I program it as ">S~D~G<". That
slows it down just a bit from normal CW speed, and makes spacing between the
SDG letters a space and a half. I had only two or three fill requests this
weekend because I pre-load SDG that way.

73, Larry N6NC