[SCCC] AA6PW - SS CW Single Op High Power

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 16:45:18 PST 2010

Congrats BOB ! - Great SO Score  !!!

...BUT......my Amigo Paul WN6K, .......after seeing your score,.....
*IS*complaining that U did not
spend the weekend remodeling  the Bathroom !!!
( J/K as Paul runs Low Power - I guess he scared U off this year !
Was it the big Italian guy named Guido that came to your door with a
baseball bat
 that convinced U to run high power this year ? ! ;-)  )

We ( K6AM, N5ZO, N6KI, W6YI)  had fun at W6YI this weekend in MS category

73, Dennis N6KI