[SCCC] N6WIN 2010 ARRL Sweepstakes SSB, SOHP ORG

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:32:22 PST 2010

*ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB*
*
*Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: N6WIN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 6.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:     8
   40:   233
   20:     0
   15:   179
   10:     0
------------

I agreed to make this a 6 hour operation in order to keep things good on the
home front. My goals were 500 QSOs and 50 Sections, for 50,000 points. I met
all but the 500 QSO goal. I just could not get any 100+ hour drives going,
save one on 15m Sunday morning. Average run rates were 50-65 an hour. It was
great to hear 15m wide open at 1600Z Sunday morning with such a low noise
floor.

I don't know how many times I was thanked for Orange as a new section. It
was surprising to hear this.

Yaesu FT2000
Heathkit SB-220
LM354HD 54' Tower