[SCCC] QSL via the buro?

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 17:40:07 PST 2010

Note! You can look up the DX call sign on LOTW to see if he is currently
participating. Keep in mind that many calls that show up in contests are
special calls and may only be active for the contest. Note too that many DX
stations have QSL managers. QRZ.com is good for learning who is the QSL
manager.

By the way, for those that may not know about it, the ARRL Sixth District
QSL Bureau (incoming bureau, that is) has it's own web site at
www.QSLBureau.org.  Many of the segments have their database online allowing
you to look up how many envelopes and how much funding you have in your
account.

73, Dennis NE6I