[SCCC] Omni VI+ For Sale

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Thu Nov 25 18:27:43 PST 2010

Omni VI+.  This is an Omni VI with Option 1 Upgrade.  Same as Omni
VI+.  Includes Model 217 500 Hz 9 MHz , Model 282 250 Hz 6.3 MHz,
Model 285 500Hz 6.3 MHz, and Model 288 1.8 kHz 6.3 MHz filters.

For extra $80, I will include Model 301 remote tuning knob and RS-232
Y-connector which allows both Omni VI+ computer interface and remote
tuning knob.

Pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/StarrGarretson/2010_11_25_Omni

$750 for the transceiver.  You pick up in Mammoth Lakes (a great
place to visit; currently Mammoth Mountain has 3.5 to 7 foot
base).  Or I bring to 13 December NCCC Holiday Dinner.  Or I
ship--you pay packaging, shipping, and insurance costs.

Thirty-day money back if you're not happy.  You're responsible for
getting transceiver back to me.

Email or 760-934-7665.

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light