[SCCC] CQWW CW NE6I SOABA HP

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun Nov 28 17:22:40 PST 2010

Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: SOAB(A) HP
Operating Time (hrs): Sunday UTC only

  160:
   80:
   40:   58    16       29
   20:   83    19       43
   15:   24    10       15
   10:
------------------------------

Rig: TS-940S, KW and dipoles

Comments: Spent Saturday working on the new windows in the house, and the
coaxes were literally out the window. When I tired of that Saturday evening,
I opened one of the new windows and pulled the feed lines back into the
shack. And discovered that 20 and 40 were in darn good shape! Had a good
time with it, and got some more operating in Sunday during the breaks from
the window work.  In retrospect, I should have done this the other way
around. Contesting most of the time with window work during breaks from the
contest!

Observation: Only heard one station sending cut numbers in the report. Seems
like the pendulum has swung back where it should be.