[SCCC] N6WIN LM354HD

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:35:48 PDT 2010

Glenn, thanks for the response(s). I called around and found that EMJ Steel,
in Lynwood had the 4130 in stock on Monday. However, my work and children's
school schedule did not permit me to get it in time for installation on the
tower. This was mainly due to my personal preference of having the mast hot
dip galvanized or painted with a cold galvanizing spray. Instead, I went
with the 1026 DOM Type 5 steel mast that Tashjian Towers sent to me and had
Tashjian Towers use their economic sway with their local galvanizing yard to
get the mast galvanized before my installation day on Wednesday.

I felt confident with the 1026 DOM tube once I realized that I needed to
move the XM240 down a few feet in order to accomodate the truss (I don't
know how I missed the obvious). My seperation now is 6' between HF antennas
and not the planned 8'.

Tim, N6WIN.