[SCCC] CQP NE6I

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Sun Oct 3 17:32:43 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:  196     4
   20:  148     0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  344     4  Mults = 52  Total Score = 54,080

Had a great time as always. I was only able to participate Saturday night
and Sunday morning due to other committments. Ran N1MM logging software for
the first time after many years of running CQP-win.  I recommend CQP-win for
anyone needing a simple but quite capable contest logging software. N1MM is
definitely a cut above though and is an easy transition. Murphy visited
twice, once clobbering my 40 meter antenna and then killing my CW interface
Sunday morning. I took the cover off, smacked the components around a bit,
and she held up the rest of the morning.  Also did my part by getting a
colleague on for what I think was his first time in CQP.  He had a ball over
at his QTH as near as I can tell.  Now where is that SCCC membership form
when you need it....

Kudos to N6WIN! I was watching your score on GetScores.org. Looks like you
had a great time with the new tower and antennas!