[SCCC] W6TK - CQP

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 12:31:32 PDT 2010

                   California QSO Party

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SLUI
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

 160:   19       5
  80:  136      92
  40:  204     259
  20:  404     645
  15:  169     232
  10:    0       0
   6:    0       0
   2:    0       0
--------------------

Comments:  Fun as always.  But some frustrating
circumstances...miscalculated/misread operating time and stopped 30 min too
early...no good - since I ended up 10 q's and about 4.5k points less than my
personal best!  Poor operating technique...hopefully I won't repeat that in
the future.  Also missed SD...first time missing sweep for quite a
while...but great to work 4 NT Q's.  Condx seemed to get pretty puny
Sunday.....lot of EU but stateside prop seemed to be real
"spotty/selective"...some were booming in while others were in the mud.  But
overall much fun - good to work several SCCC stations...congrats to
Tim/N6WIN...new antennas seemed to work well!
Thanks to NCCC for a lot of effort and continuing the great tradition!

Rig: FT-1000MP MkV --->Alpha 374A
Ant: 10-40 Mtrs: 4 Ele SteppIR with 40 mtr dipole
        160-80 Mtrs: 1/4 wave sloppers
Software: N1MM  (crashed 5 times!!!!)
Interface: Microkeyer