[SCCC] High Speed CW Contesting Comments Solicited

Doug Brandon N6RT n6rt at dabware.com
Mon Oct 18 21:14:05 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never.  Contesters come in
one of two categories, casual and competitive.  The bottom line is
the faster you can make QSOs, the higher your score is likely to
be.  Any good contester who is CQing at high speed and has a station
call in at a much lower speed should slow down as a courtesy.  I know
I do.  Most serious competitors will purposely slow down their CQs
periodically to attract the more casual contester who may not be a speed demon.

Keep up the good work, practice makes perfect!

    73 de Doug, N6RT