[SCCC] High Speed CW Contesting Comments Solicited

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 23:03:22 PDT 2010

> and Bill ferments a "Special" wine that actually caused Ops to speed up

Hey, I'll work on that one Dennis : maybe you will be our Beta Tester.  Of
course we'll be in  competition with Morse Code Shiraz from VK land:
N6ZFO to KE3X:

"Sitting in front of me is an (empty) bottle of Morse Code Padthaway Shiraz,
vintage 2008, which was served at the NCCC hostility suite at Visalia this
year.  The wines are available locally in California.

Quoting from the charming tribute on the back label:

*"In this digital world, we remember the craft of the postal telegraphists.
For decades their Morse signals, dexterously delivered along Australia's
great telegraph line, connected us with the world and helped to save
countless lives.  We honour the Morse Codian fraternity with this collection
of gourmet produce and fine wines"
*
By Henry's Drive Vignerons   See http://www.henrysdrive.com/

73 Bill n6zfo