[SCCC] First Place Award!

RGrubic at aol.com RGrubic at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 17:55:31 PDT 2010

Wonder of wonders!

I just received in the mail the First Place ARRL 2009 Sweepstakes Award for
 Multioperator Phone in the Los Angeles Section. That was when I asked my
wife  Alicia,N6DFF, and my son Michael, KI6NGL, to work that contest with me
for my  birthday "wish."

We made 107 contacts with a claimed score of 10,058 points. I suspect we
were the ONLY Multiop entry in the LA Section that year. But, hey, I'll  take
it--and put it up on my wall. It's kind of neat to see this award with  my
wife's and son's name on it too. Who'da thunk?! The wheels of justice  turn
ever so slowly. Happy Sweepstakes everyone.

73,
Bob,  NC6Q