[SCCC] N1MM vs.CT-DOS

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 22:27:09 PDT 2010

If TR4WIN is anything Like the DOS version, I'l take a pass ! Drove me nuts setting it ip for every contest and then I would miss setting up some selection and would pay me back right in the middle if a fast run.

I'll stick with CT ON STEROIDS - ska WINTEST for a while and hope the French get the message that if they want to sell more copies of it, they will need to add the Stare QSI parties

N6KI

Sent from my stinking I Phone