[SCCC] Generator Maintenance Talk at 9/4 ARES Meeting

Marty Woll n6vi at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 20:29:14 PDT 2010

Hi, all.

A short generator care & maintenance class will be given by NA6MA at this Saturday's Los Angeles ARES NW District meeting.  Non-ARES members are invited to attend as guests, so any of you who bought or own one of these generators or just want some tips on caring for small generators in general are welcome to attend.  The meeting time is 8:00 a.m., and the location is Valley Presbyterian Hospital on Vanowen St. just east of Sepulveda Blvd. in Van Nuys.   There's an open-air lot in front and a parking structure on the west side of the main building.  We're in the education building, which is east of the main hospital entrance and closer to the street, down a short flight of concrete stairs.

After the class, the Powerpoint program will be posted on the ARES Yahoo Group (ARES members only) and, I believe, on the ARLLAX.ORG Section Web site, which is accessiblle to all.

73,

Marty N6VI