[SCCC] FW: CQ WW RTTY Contest Coming Soon!

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Sep 6 20:44:25 PDT 2010

Loren, AD6ZJ, wrote:
> Question,
> If I am out of the country can I submit my score as part of the sccc
> team?
>
> If so I will see if I get help my host setup rtty at his station here
> in 9v1.

Hi, Loren.

Absolutely you can operate a contest expedition from 9V and contribute your
score to the SCCC.  Club competition rules provide that club members must
reside or operate within a 275 Km circle of their club center.  Contest
expeditions are specifically  called out as valid for club competition.
Hope to work you in 9V!

73,
Ed - W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director