[SCCC] Salmon Run KQ6ES SO Mixed LP

Art - W6KY w6ky at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 18:58:27 PDT 2010

Hi John,
Probably nothing wrong with your RTTY. There was a 75 baud RTTY
contest this weekend which made regular RTTY screens go nutz...
W7DX was the only RTTY station on anyway that I ever found.
40 SSB was destroyed by the Sprint and never recovered, including
Sunday. I think the Sprint scared all the non-contest type W7's off
the band and the W7 contesters joined the Sprint...
73, Ar  W6KY