[SCCC] Cheap SO2R filtering

Prasad VU2PTT vu2ptt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:05:37 PDT 2010

In trying to reduce costs and make SO2R a reality, I plan on trying
out this configuration: Would appreciate any comments before I burn my
front ends :)

Force 12 C3/S + Triplexer + individual ICE BPFs for 20/15/10 (as seen
in recent QST)

40m. Inverted Vee + 40m ICE BPF

80m Inverted-L + 80m ICE BPF

These will feed into a high isolation 6x2 antenna switch (KK1L design)
and then into the two rigs. I plan on running 100 watts only - no amp.

Thoughts any one? The idea is to see if I can reduce on filter costs
which are keeping me from being able to complete the implementation :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.

--
Sent from my mobile device